1. Do you often spend longer gambling than you had intended?
2. Have you ever tried in vain to restrict your gambling?
3. After losing, do you try to win back your losses as quickly as possible?
4. Do you have a bad conscience after gambling?
5. Have you ever gambled to win money with which to pay off debts, or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
6. Does gambling have a negative impact on your vitality or efficiency?
7. If you have won, do you feel a strong urge to go on playing so you can win even more?
8. Have you often gambled until you had no money left?
9. Have you ever gambled to escape loneliness, worry, trouble or difficulties?
10. Have you ever borrowed money so you can go on gambling?
11. Have you ever sold anything to finance your gambling?
12. Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance your gambling?
13. Has gambling ever made you indifferent to the welfare of your family?
14. Do you consume more alcohol or other drugs since you started gambling?
15. Have you ever missed work due to gambling?
16. Do you find it difficult to get up in the morning and meet your obligations?
17. Have you ever considered committing suicide in the last two years?
(Source: Careplay.ch, Switzerland)